Put our 21-point Full-Service Program to work for your coop or condo building and see improvement within 60 days.
1) Direct, hands-on management by our principals, including response within 24 hours to any request.
2) Immediate transitional financial review with long-term budget development and implementation.
3) Customized electronic books, office records and ledgers based on bookkeeping best practices.
4) Electronic copy of all books and records provided annually for building records.
5) Exclusive FDIC-insured co-op checking account and interest-bearing money-market account.
6) Viewing access of building bank accounts for all officers or directors.
7) Email and mail invoicing and collection of monthly maintenance payments, including full arrearages collection program.
8) Review and payment of all Board-approved invoices and government-mandated fees.
9) Customized monthly financial statements for Board members and shareholders.
10) Leading-edge software to ensure compliance with all relevant city and governmental filings, including HPD, Buildings, STAR, FDNY and more.
11) Monitoring and distribution of safety notices.
12) Tax certiorari, abatement and assessment reduction implementation.
13) Annual review of all insurance policies to ensure correct coverage levels (general, liability, workers comp, disability, etc.).
14) Development of customized forms and methodology, including Resale and Transfer Application Package, Sublet, Refinancing and Alteration Agreements.
15) Review of all maintenance and service agreements, including re-negotiation.
16) Short- and long-term maintenance planning.
17) Regular operational overviews to Board.
18) Regular property inspection visits, including written violations reports and correction recommendations.
19) Oversee, manage and supervise day-to-day operation of property and staff.
20) Attend annual shareholder meeting and Board meetings upon request.
21) Provide advice and counsel on property best practices.
Call BrickWork at (212) 675-2662 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now.