Discover how you can protect and enhance the value of your property cost-effectively.
Take a look at your current managing agent’s client list; undoubtedly they concentrate on larger buildings (or strive to), which explains why you’re not getting the attention you deserve. BrickWork only works with smaller co-ops and condos. This ensures you get the service you need, whenever and whatever you require.
Because we’re not real estate agents, we focus strictly on delivering service to you and your property, not on looking for sales. Instead, our efforts are directed at constantly honing a best-practices process devised to enhance the financial and physical well-being of the buildings in our care. For example, we routinely accomplish vital tasks like these for our clients:
• Eliminate long-standing arrearages -- without going to court and without incurring expensive legal fees.
• Stop illegal sublets and collect all legitimate penalty fees for the co-op reserve fund.
• Setup financial plans to ensure mortgages are paid on time -- savings hundreds in late fees every month.
• Cure building issues that threaten compliance with both city agencies and mortgage lenders -- while staying within budget constraints.
• Reduce inefficiencies in process management, saving owner time, effort and involvement in hands-on property management.
• Stop insurance duplications and reduce “over insured” policies.
• Ensure on-going compliance with mortgage lender physical and financial requirements.
• Make sure all alterations are carried out according to filed plans and to your House Rules.